1. WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?When you signed up on our website, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address and phone number. When you browse our website, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
We may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates. By signing up, you also consent to receive promotional calls on the provided phone number.
2. CONSENTHow do you get my consent? When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no. How do I withdraw my consent? If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at [email protected].
3. DISCLOSUREWe may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
4. THIRD-PARTY SERVICESHomebaker at Clover uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Homebaker at Clover. Although Homebaker at Clover owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Homebaker at Clove application, you retain all rights to your data.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
Links When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
5. SECURITYTo protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. All information on our website is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-128 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
7. AGE OF CONSENTBy using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.