Be Part of Our Big Family
At Homebaker at Clover, we celebrate joy and relax with our family with plenty of planned retreats and vacations! We offer you benefits that are only limited and exclusive to our family members.
Be an artisan
Do you see yourself as an individual who wants to be part of the Homebaker at Clover family and grow further with us? Join us to see your opportunities and share your happiness!
Service Crew & Junior Baker
Qualifications & Skills
- SPM; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to be flexible and work both the front of the house and the café kitchen
- Track record of delivering exceptional guest or client experience
- Appropriate professional appearance and demeanour
- Experience in coffee shop environments is strongly desired
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, effectively with guests, vendors, and co-workers
- Attractive salary & company benefits
- Meal Plan for working on-site
- Training for career advancement
- EPF, Socso & EIS
- Medical & Hospitalizations Insurance
- Bootcamp & Retreat
- Diverse environment
- Booming company!
We at Homebaker at Clover appreciate talents from all kinds of professions available to improve our business. Don’t miss out on our updates as we keep posting about our professional vacancies and company growth on LinkedIn.